axle nut vs. breaker bar + worst repair nominations

Jim Ruffi wrote:

> I just checked this thread out, so I'm sorry if this answer is redundant:
>
> About 175 psi in your air compressor and a 1/2" (good quality) air gun with
> an impact socket is the only way to go.  The impact form the air gun almost
> always works and you're less likely to break something on the car or
> yourself.

I agree with Impact Wrench to get tough nuts off.

You have Two Choices; buy cheap and use sparingly and in non critical
conditions OR buy quality, use it often and get spoiled by it.

I'm in between two camps, I am spoiled but have to borrow it when it
comes time to make use of it. Better to own your own.

Another thought comes to mind re: dedicated tools- you might get a New
breaker bar/ socket combo, say from a Diesel Truck tool supplier. Extra
beefy; overkill is the way to go.

TBerk