OT: Chrome M3

This thing is old news in the BMW community.  He talked about it for a
long time and a lot of people didn't believe he would pull it off.  I
suppose to be that unique has it's merits, I mean, the guy's literally
world famous.  I've seen the car posted on many many online message
boards and stuff, and now apparently the brits are featuring him.  It
probably weighs a lot (the colour is just paint, though, so the stereo
and other junk adds more weight than the paint does) so i doubt anyone
on the list would call it "their style," but at least he did give it
more power to compensate (though did you guys read the article on
there from MAX?  It mentions 600hp a couple times, but then at one
point admits he "hopes for *almost* 600 *brake* horsepower when he
*eventually* dynos it.  weaksauce reporting, if you ask me)

If you want one that looks significanly better, though just as
absurdly crazy, look for Ryan Castro's 328.  This is what it used to
look like:
http://dyenn.turboblog.fr/nos_tuning/images/ryan_castro_bmw_328i_widebody_turbo.jpg
But he somewhat recently repainted it with BMW "chrome shadow," the
same paint as was on the E46 M3 CSL concept car.  One of the nicest
all around BMWs built yet.
http://www.speedoptions.com/features/cars.php?SpeedOptions=59eedcd1755f105c22a1bf1b24448b53&carID=99

Anyways, I'm way the hell off on a tangent.  Goodnight.

-Grant-