OT: Chrome M3

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?!?

I didn't do it, I just posted the link.  Thought it looked interesting
and thought ya'll might want to look at it.  I used to know a guy who
wanted to do that with a classic bug.

I bet that M3 weighs a hell of a lot with all that chrome, tho.  And I
guess for the owner, chrome DOES get him home.  Assuming of course
that it actually gets driven.