axle nut vs. breaker bar + worst repair nominations

Maybe someone standing on the brake will keep it more still. And I use Mr
Galvanized Fence Post over Mr Two Foot Johnson bar, I'm weak, and have had
good success. My son had one that would not move, I think he may have
applied ice after the heat to shake things up. (I did this on a sheared
strut bolt once too) GL, and it'll just pop off there one try and you'll
wonder what it's problem was. Leverage is your friend though, and lots of
it.
Cathy