Corrado seat opinions-experience?

> They sit, really, REALLY low.  Even lower than 16v rocco seats.  Just fair
> warning that if you put them in, you'll be staring right at the steering
> wheel.

 Odd... not my experience at all.  I have a set of Corrado seats in my Mk1 and
they sit really high.  I modified the seats slightly (light grinding) and now
they sit just a bit lower than my old stock S seats.  I honestly wish I could
find a seat that would sit "too" low... my helmet always rubs the roof.

Ben Harder
1980 Scirocco
1997 Jetta GLX

http://www.geocities.com/vwtype53/