Bedtime story, now a fuel hose question

> New hose

Yeah, I drained the tanks on both cars yeserday, and pulled the used one
off, it's actually a bit long, and has a bit of a kink in it. My concept
of prefection does not include a pre-pump restriction of any sort, and the
Crappy Tire one is significantly smaller in diameter, so the car's still
laid up. So I'd made that decision already, I've messed with it this long,
why not?

No worries, I drove the 16V yesterday. Not without incident mind you, but
she is one sweet ride.

--
Cathy
"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he