Ahhh. the pain of success :)

I drove mine today, But yesterday I gave it an oil change that was much needed and while I was under the car I admired the nice new connetions to the 90A alternator and new belt from the previous weekend......Hell since I was in such good mood after Rodolfo's oil change, I went ahead and changed Marti the Mustangs oil too. That is my gf Ann's car....Funny names for cars, but hey they are like people too!

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
So. A beautiful day. A fender from Texas via Canada, a drive way and a
distusting fender to be rebuilt.

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/
Look under repairs.

Bondo tomorrow...