Wiring Q: switched neg. or pos. which is better?

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:00:32 -0400, GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:

>That said, in most cases a circuit is a circuit and if it's complete
>it's on if it's not, it's off, and you can put the switch wherever you
>damn well please.  I wouldn't mess with it.

Well put.  It doesn't really matter much considering current "flows"
at a speed approaching the speed of light and we're talking about a
few feet of wire.  Just be thankful that VW didn't emulate the Brit
cars that hooked the positive terminal of the battery to the body.
Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9