Save A California Scirocco This Weekend Only Going To TheJunkyard On Monday

> I have an '83 with those R8 rims... Drool drool drool
>
> Man, us north-eastern people are drooling over such rust free cars...
>
> IMHO such owners who send any kind of rust free nice car to the crushers
> deserve a serious beating.
>
> Shit. You don't want a car, then that is fine with me, but heck, if the
> car
> is nice, just sell it to a kid or whatever...
>
> And before anybody yaks yaks about me, let me remind you all that I have
> been holding to my old '88 Scirocco ?rare edition? for over three months
> for
> the buyer to be able to come pick it up. And this is definately not a rant
> about the buyer, who had some logistic nightmare, but just some decent and
> constructive comment about preserving old cars instead of sending them to
> the crusher
>
> Just like that lost soul in Texas who sent all his Sciroccos to the
> boneyard
> last year without any kind of offering them to the community
>
> Hey, please save the car from the crusher, and give it away to the
> Scirocco
> community.
>
> Please remember, RECYCLE is always much better than throwing stuff away...
>
> That was my rant for tonight. Thanks for reading it if you made it down to
> here.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Marc
> '83 Scirocco
> '97 A4 Q
> '88 Scirocco "rare edition"

Yeah, so when IS that "rare edition" ending up in my driveway, so I can
sneak a few "rare parts" off it before the owner heads home with it? <JK>
And "logistical nightmare" isn't even close to the list of collapsed
plans, eh? Certainly getting this Cali car somewhere safe would be easier.
I'm sure happy to have my Cali car.
--
Cathy
"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he