Save A California Scirocco This Weekend Only Going To TheJunkyard On Monday

I have an '83 with those R8 rims... Drool drool drool

Man, us north-eastern people are drooling over such rust free cars...

IMHO such owners who send any kind of rust free nice car to the crushers
deserve a serious beating.

Shit. You don't want a car, then that is fine with me, but heck, if the car
is nice, just sell it to a kid or whatever...

And before anybody yaks yaks about me, let me remind you all that I have
been holding to my old '88 Scirocco ?rare edition? for over three months for
the buyer to be able to come pick it up. And this is definately not a rant
about the buyer, who had some logistic nightmare, but just some decent and
constructive comment about preserving old cars instead of sending them to
the crusher

Just like that lost soul in Texas who sent all his Sciroccos to the boneyard
last year without any kind of offering them to the community

Hey, please save the car from the crusher, and give it away to the Scirocco
community.

Please remember, RECYCLE is always much better than throwing stuff away...

That was my rant for tonight. Thanks for reading it if you made it down to
here.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco