Audi 5000 rear door handles

David Utley wrote:
> If he can't help you, I know where a good used one is...  LMK if you
> are interested, and I will find out the cost...

If you can dig that POS with 6 jillion vacuum hoses out, I would pay you
a few burritos worth to see if it ran my junk.

But it has to be early 86:
http://www.blauparts.com/parts%20dept/climate%20control/e2/e2b/5000.shtml
(If no worky, blauparts.com/parts/AC/programmer/5000/...)

Also need the gas tank breather elbow into the intake boot and could
groove on the AT shifter button.  Mine's wood with a pipe cleaner to
hold it on.  I forgot you had one handy.