Audi 5000 rear door handles

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Spewey
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:16 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Audi 5000 rear door handles

Nate Mellom wrote:
> There's a few 5000s in a PnP yard around here, let me know if you want
> me to go shopping for you.
> Nate

>> Spewey wrote:
>> Does anyone have a handle on used rear door handles for an 86 5K?

Thanks, but I bought one for $32 locally late today and polished up the
other one.  Only thing I can't afford is the AC programmer (early 86) on
the right side of the passenger footwell.  Nab that if you're down there
for something else and I'll pay you.  It's AC Delco and notoriously
shitty.  It includes a motor to pull the hot/cold lever and I've been
without for years, I just disconnected and stuck the cable by the
ashtray for manual adjustment.  Much better since my compressor is dead
anyway.  Too bad it gets all foggy in the rain.

You let me know if your 4000 is hurtin' or if'n you need glass for the
MkI, y'hear?

Sorta OT over and out.