OT -Photography stuff

As you know George, I shoot with old film cameras, but when I make the
dive into serious digital, it'll be a very, very deep dive. As I'm not in
the position to even get near that pool yet (kids in post secondary), I'm
no help. I do know the shop teacher at school picked up a D30 dSLR he's
really happy with off EBay, it's just 3Mpixels. The glass for it is very
reasonably priced, and could be moved on to something with more
resolution/ film later. I think he paid 450 or so for it. He's a Nikon/
Mamiya guy, so I trust his judgement from a photographic standpoint.

Cathy
1978 Canon AT-1
1949 Rollieflex
and the mighty Speedie...
(Oh, and that little S30 "digital greasecam"...)