From: Mike Smith [mailto: smithma7@gmail.com]

To: pb3vr6@yahoo.com

Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:13:47 -0400

Subject: Re: OT/OFT Batteries and Pennies

Of course it is. Been there for like 30+ years. I've always had a
very high sense of self-preservation, there for I've always been very
careful about what I do. However, when you think pyro, don't think
the typical pyro. I just enjoyed the torch and I've got a nice little
trick I do with non dairy creamer.