OT/OFT Batteries and Pennies

Do you also do the flamming non dairy cream flame espectacular? I learned that in the military with the packages that came in the MRI's......

I did not know that you knew that mike!!!!

El Tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
Of course it is. Been there for like 30+ years. I've always had a
very high sense of self-preservation, there for I've always been very
careful about what I do. However, when you think pyro, don't think
the typical pyro. I just enjoyed the torch and I've got a nice little
trick I do with non dairy creamer.