waterfest hotells once again

hey guys and gals, quite a few of us VWoT folk have reserved rooms at
hotel 1...most likely many of us will have space an possibly a few spare
rooms (I know a few who have booked at least 2 double rooms even though
they only need one)...Anson if you send an email to the list, no doubt
someone will be bale to hook you guys up.

cheers
sandor