back brakes sticking

> My back brakes are sticking. It looks like the piston presses in but
> stays in when you let off the brake. Do I need to buy a new capliper?
> Does anyone have one lying around they are wanting to sell CHEAP??

The Ebrake is probably sticking shut. Get under the car with a
screwdriver, and pry it open. Then  you have two options. Never use the
Ebrake (or be prepared to pry it open each time you do) or replace the
caliper (which I did a few weeks ago, for the third time - March was
brakes month) Used calipers may be no better, so if you go that route,
expect to be back there again in a year or so. You can try lubricating the
area around the spring, it may buy you some time. (Be careful not to get
any on the friction surfaces though)

Not sure if a really dead EBrake cable could also do this? Any input on
that? The cables are pretty easy to replace.

--
Cathy
"It's not the result of when you get there, it's  everything that can