OT/OFT Batteries and Pennies

Well, if you live up north it will freeze in the winter sitting on
concrete.  Of
course it will freeze sitting on a work bench, but the air temp varies,
whereas
on a concrete floor, assuming it isn't radiant heated, it will be a fairly
constant
  freeze, which is not good for a battery that is just sitting around(I
have to
replace the one in the lawn tractor every spring-sitting around freezing).

John