Camping payment plan

Derrick if you dont want to buy a sleeping bag Im sure we can find a lender for the time being... They are like 15-25bucks and you can always keep it in the car for when ever you need a makeshift "bed" hint hint hint......Since you ae the ladies man and all!

El Tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
The tent I plan to bring will have room in it if you need a place
Derrick. All you need to bring is a sleeping bag or something. It
had 5 adults and one child in it at one time.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)