im back

On Apr 6, 2005 5:05 AM, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, pulling a rare all-nighter.  Slept too much yesterday and
> therefor am not sleepy now.  I plan to stay up until tomorrow night
> and then it's a good night's sleep for me.
>
> Watching Robot Chicken on the 'puter right now... man that's some funny shit!
>
> Back on topic: Welcome back again Al!  This year I plan to take you up
> on the green machine ride that was offered last year (assuming you
> make it and bring it).  In fact, I plan to take a lot of rides this
> year.  I want to know what my car could be capable of if I had the
> time and money.  Although, what I really want to do this year is drive
> the Durocco...

Me think me Outlook must be buggered...  (Who's surprised...  a MS
program with errors?) Time stamp is wrong only there...  Gotta use
this wonderful gmail more often...

Robot Chicken?  Not familiar with that one...  I'll google it later
when I have more time.

Mike,

I'll offer this one bit of advice since you are running so long with
out sleeping....

You can pick your friends...
And you can pick your nose...
But, you can't wipe your friends on the front of the couch...

Dave
--
David L. Winchell, II
'87 Scirocco 2.0L 16V