im back

Yeah, pulling a rare all-nighter.  Slept too much yesterday and
therefor am not sleepy now.  I plan to stay up until tomorrow night
and then it's a good night's sleep for me.

Watching Robot Chicken on the 'puter right now... man that's some funny shit!

Back on topic: Welcome back again Al!  This year I plan to take you up
on the green machine ride that was offered last year (assuming you
make it and bring it).  In fact, I plan to take a lot of rides this
year.  I want to know what my car could be capable of if I had the
time and money.  Although, what I really want to do this year is drive
the Durocco...