How do I ID a 50mm intake

I wouldn't rule out an upgraded cam even if the intake manifold's stock,
some people prefer not to go with the bigger intake manifold because it's
pricey. The combo I have bumps the peak power up about 1000rpm, some
prefer it down lower anyway. And powdercoating is on MY wish list! So is
summer.

--
Cathy
"It's not the result of when you get there, it's  everything that can