How do I ID a 50mm intake

Thank you all for the speedy reply.  The good news is that I found my
long-misplaced metric caliper.  The bad news is that it revealed the intake
runners to be ~ a hair under 50mm.

The manifold is powder coated black, so at least it's pretty :-)

No use wondering about the intake cam, I guess...

Since I have the fat exhaust, I'll add the intake and cam to my wish list..

Jim