Bushings......the dreaded ones....

Go buy the same bushing for an A2 golf/jetta, drill the rivets out of your bracket and bolt it back together with the new bushing in place.

Anson

Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
So, I just found out that the elusive shift linkage bushing(the one on the bracket attached to the power steering rack) is hideously expensive at the dealer. Just how hideous you ask? $$103.25CDN!!!!!!!!!! For the crappy little bracket and a tiny hunk of rubber, like, wtf?!?
So, Dear Mr. Utley, is this true? Anybody know of ANY other sources for them? Does the missing linkz guy make them?

Rocco specific content: About to order some Adirondack parts. Time for the classic new front brakes, new rear hard lines, new flex lines, (used, but not fucked) steering rack, poly rack bushing, poly axle bushing, and shift linkage bushing combo. Fun eh?

-George