Sweet tits, the list is back again!!!

Re: Sweet tits, the list is back again!!!

You rang? Whatcha want honey? (Sorry, couldn't resist)

> I have a massive appreciation for you shadowy guys that keep the list
> working behind the scenes,

Amen to that, thanks SO much guys...

> If so, I for one would be more than happy to make a monitary contribution
> towards a new whateverthefuck to keep this virtual community alive and
> bitching.

LMK too, I have a little fundraiser that I could run if money's needed.
(Seriously, I could print one of the aerial photos from Cincy last year
and donate the proceeds)

--
Cathy
"It's not the result of when you get there, it's  everything that can