The Lists (Sr. and Jr.)

Guilty. I posted to both. I don't want to. I posted and thought the .org list was down when it didn't show up. posted again to vwc. Next thing i know they are both there. Even worse it was an off topic post. Maybe no one will notice I top posted this response. =)
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1984 Wolfsburg
1987 8v Auto