The Lists (Sr. and Jr.)

While the list was down recently, Eric was nice enough to start
another for us.  I like the idea of having a back-up.  However, I
don't like the idea of now having to sift through more emails.

To be honest, it really isn't that big of a deal.  The only time I get
annoyed is when it's the same email on both lists.  Then there was the
reply (in both lists).  Again, it was really cool of Eric to jump to
our assistance and help us with our list fixes, but I think maybe we
should keep the VWC list but only use it when the other is down.  I
don't think there's a need to cross post since just about everyone (at
least those who use it regularly) is on both.

What say you lists?

Hopefully, this will be the last of the cross-posting.  And please,
let's not turn this into a top/bottom arguement.  This is about
cutting down HALF of my emails.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)