  From: Tonee Northam
  To: Allyn ; Drew MacPherson
  Cc: scirocco list
  Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 2:26 PM
  Subject: Re: OT: closed on da house yesterday / got me a caddy

  How big is the lot?

  Tonee

  Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
    > Al, I hope you can slash and burn some of those trees to make room for a
    > shed. That garage is way too small...!

    i plan to build a 1 or 2 car storage shed (with provisions for lawn tools)
    on the right side of the house, towards the rear:

    http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/house%20pics/images/040929-135541-Z10.jpg
    http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/house%20pics/images/040929-135550-Z10.jpg
    http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/house%20pics/images/040929-135606-Z10.jpg

    i'm gonna get the same siding and stuff, possibly even make an extension of
    the slab. have to stay 'between the lines' though:
    http://scirocco.dhs.org/temp/120woodridge-survey.gif
    i would want to make it close to the back edge of the right side, but there
    may be issues. perhaps i can get some sort of permit to allow me to cross
    that utili! ty easement on the right side. anyone know about these sorts of
    things?

    > Congratulations - it looks wonderful. You mind if I come and visit for
    > four or five months come, oh, mid November or so? :)

    thanks - and - only if you help me work on the twin :)

    Al