OT: closed on da house yesterday / got me a caddy

How big is the lot?

Tonee

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> Al, I hope you can slash and burn some of those trees to make room for a
> shed. That garage is way too small...!

i plan to build a 1 or 2 car storage shed (with provisions for lawn tools)
on the right side of the house, towards the rear:

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/house%20pics/images/040929-135541-Z10.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/house%20pics/images/040929-135550-Z10.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/house%20pics/images/040929-135606-Z10.jpg

i'm gonna get the same siding and stuff, possibly even make an extension of
the slab. have to stay 'between the lines' though:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/temp/120woodridge-survey.gif
i would want to make it close to the back edge of the right side, but there
may be issues. perhaps i can get some sort of permit to allow me to cross
that utility easement on the right side. anyone know about these sorts of
things?

> Congratulations - it looks wonderful. You mind if I come and visit for
> four or five months come, oh, mid November or so? :)

thanks - and - only if you help me work on the twin :)

Al