rocco relay problems

Hi guys, my 75 rocco has problems with the relay panel, it seems sitting
around for a year was a tempting meal for some rodents and they have biten off the
connections right where the wires go into the multipin connectors! In many
cases I cannot tell what color wire goes where and it is making repair very
difficult. I have 3 "good" shop manuals including bentley, but am having a hard
time figuring them out. I am hoping someone has done it before and can tell me
what goes where. This car was carburated and it is a unique relay panel, from
what I am told.Each multipin connector is a different color and I just need to
know what color wire goes into each pin. Also, sonce beginning my repairs, I
have lost track of where some of the relays go. HELP! Anyone want to know more?
Thanks, Michael