FS: Clean bodied 8v in TN - car info

Here are the details on the car for anyone who might be interested -Elijah;

I (the seller) drove it all the way here to TN from Indiana, where I bought
it, so it has the
potential to run great.  The other things I can tell you about it:
1)No radio or speakers
2)There is water getting in the cabin after HARD rains.  I parked it uphill
and this has helped a bunch, but it still leaks a little.  I have been told
that this is somewhat common for sciroccos of this age, but I don't know.  I
do know that it is coming in through the rear hatch, though.
3)The ODO reads 128,000 miles.  I can't vouch for that being too correct
though, since I have no idea how many people have owned this car.  In
addition to this, although the tach works, I don't know that it is very
accurate, seems like some circuitry is fouled inside the dash or something.
4)Shifter needs new bushings
5)There is a small rust hole in the driver's side front fender.
6)The car is LOUD.  There is a hole in the exhaust manifold(possibly a bung
of some sort??), which is from a different car, I think.
7)I think I mentioned the oil leak.
8)The button on the crank that opens the sunroof is broken.  You have to
poke it with a metal rod to get it to release, then the crank works
normally.
There are all sorts of little minor things, but I will say that if I had the
time to mess with it, I would keep it and turn it in to a rallycross car.
The car looks really good for it's age in my opinion.  I put a new oil
cooler on it..  I also replaced the valve cover gasket.  I think the reason
it doesn't run so well is ignition related, but haven't had time to mess
with it.  I fired it up a few days ago, but it only ran for a few seconds
and wouldn't hold an idle.  Due to the dead battery, I couldn't get it
re-started.  When I drove it, it drove great....transmission shifted
smoothly and everything.