engine Q's 2.0 guts in 1.8 block?

Good deal... is there any way the 2.0 intermediate shaft is different or is it actualy placed further out in the block... I have  one of thos kicking around.

Anson

marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
It might be cheap to get it machined locally.

I'll measure my intermediate shaft tomorrow and will let you know, where and
how much...

Cheers.

Marc