81'S motor mount alignment

--- Edward Effinger <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca> wrote:

> I notice that the passenger side motor mount seems not to
> be aligned
> squarely and that the front of the large bolt that goes
> through the
> rubber mount is almost touching the side of the mount,
> rather than
> being centered in the slot.

It should be slightly towards the bottom, but not by all
that much.  If it's not been changed in the last couple
years, then it's due.  Sounds like yours is beyond bad.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen