I ran over a scale

> Total Weight -   1200 KG = 2646 Pounds
>

> Me - About 240 pounds
> My Friend - 160 pounds
> 4 15' Rims and tires in the back - about 100 pounds maybe?
> Torque Wrench, breaker bar, manual, 2 after market speakers, 3/4 tank of
> gas, back seats still in.
>
> I didn't have a chance to weigh my car empty because i was travelling with
> group to an autocross.
>
> This is pretty heavy even for the stuff I have in it, ain't it?
>

> Bryan
> Fort McMurray, AB
> 81 Volkswagen Scirocco

And I was upset day before yesterday when Klaus weighed in at 1925 lbs,
he'd been 1855 lbs the time before, and I'm sticking to that number. There
was a ton of crap in the car this time. But that 1855's with a half tank,
and full stock interior. The only wieght that is off is the NA bumpers, I
have Euros. (Damn they're sexy)

I'd say you're underestimaling the tires, even very light ones on rims
will be 30-35 lbs each.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"