OK one last car 93 Audi 90CS ...opinions

OK in my ever-expanding search for a winter car I have come across a 93 Audi 90 CS non-quattro for sale down the street, it is black on black leather with all of the bells and whistles.....it seems to be in pretty good shape (has some noises here and there and a little valve noise)...not owned by an enthusiast so the body could use some cleaning TLC

It has 186000 miles and the AC and cruise do not work (which is pretty common I guess)

Would this be a reliable winter car?   How good is the V-6 engine.

I am hoping to offer $2000 if I decide to buy it..........he wants to get rid of it this week

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems
Owego, NY 13827