2008cc update

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >MK1 update for Daun.... the new owner is building a 2.0L
> RIGHT NOW for it
> >and he's planning on supercharging it.  I wish I could
> have taken that
> >leap.  Its good to see it driven cause its the ONLY MK1
> I ever see in
> >Greensboro.
> >Hope you all are allright!  later!

Nice to see it's still be loved and cared for.  Wonder how
many miles the chassis has on it now...  400k?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen