Dieter on the block

Well,
 Sadly Dieter is going on Ebay tonight. I have sold every other vehicle I own and he's the last.  I was hoping to keep him and get a car or van big enough to hold the two adults and three GROWING teenagers we have in our family.  That's not the way things have turned out however.  I'm setting the reserve at $3500, if anyone wants to buy him before I do this, speak now or forever hold your...  The auction starts Monday.

Behrle