From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Christopher Grossi
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 8:10 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Off Topic MKIV Jetta Question

Anyone know where one might be able to find an OEM replacement front seat
heater for a 2001 Jetta? I am having a great time with the dealer and VW,
who neither of which seem to think this should be something covered under my
CPO warranty despite the fact that it's not a wear and tear item and the car
is still under this warranty for another 700 miles. They want $470 to do the
job, and they are sending it out anyhow to a local shop to get it done. If I
can find the part cheap perhaps I will take it to the individual myself and
have it done. Screw the dealer. I figured I would ask here since you are all
the mightiest of knowledge banks for finding replacement parts for just
about any VW.

Thanks,
Chris