Off Topic MKIV Jetta Question

Anyone know where one might be able to find an OEM replacement front seat heater for a 2001 Jetta? I am having a great time with the dealer and VW, who neither of which seem to think this should be something covered under my CPO warranty despite the fact that it's not a wear and tear item and the car is still under this warranty for another 700 miles. They want $470 to do the job, and they are sending it out anyhow to a local shop to get it done. If I can find the part cheap perhaps I will take it to the individual myself and have it done. Screw the dealer. I figured I would ask here since you are all the mightiest of knowledge banks for finding replacement parts for just about any VW.

Thanks,
Chris