bbs wheel restoration

> post a pic of em so i can get a better idea...
> been a while since i've seen a set of those.
> Al
>

>> How about a set of P-slots? Any tips? I'd like to take them down to the
> alloy and polish them.
> Cathy

Easy to describe, flat faces with P shaped slots, the shape of the P like
that in Pirelli tires. The centre is covered by a cap, but I'll paint it
anthracite instead of reinstaling the cap. The P is painted black so
that's easy enough too. It's that flat face I want to bring down to metal
and polish. Check that Canadian brochures you copied, all Canadian 16Vs
had then instead of teardrops.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"