Queen of piddly stuff

Nah, to do NB headlights the battery can stay in, but the engine needs to
come out. But I think you replace the whole chassis to get the brake bulbs
out. I sure as hell can't seem to do it.

(And the headlights are somtimes a joy, and sometimes impossible, they
seem to blow out about once a year) As NewBeetles go, this one has been
pretty good. 180 000kms and five years of fun, that one and I have had
some good times together. Doesn't like chips though. Maybe I should have
tried tortillas.

What I can't imagine is how they squeezed a six into those Beetle Cup
cars. Talk about needing a shoehorn.

Cathy