Queen of piddly stuff

Don't you have to pull the battery to replace the drivers side headlight bulb?

Tonee

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> From: "C Boyko"
> Date: 2004/09/24 Fri AM 08:10:15 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Queen of piddly stuff

> (now just remember, everything on a New beetle is a major PITA to do.

Have you replaced any headlight bulbs in that sucker yet? NOW you are talking 'bout sum fun... :-)

> Oh and it goes on. Did you ever hear of so much piddly stuff?

Yes. My cars look and drive like crud at the moment, and my list is at least as long. However, no time/money ATM.

> What did I ever fill my days with before I had these cars?

"More important stuff" I think is what they call it... :-) No, I really envy your sticktoitness... I have had trouble lately getting to work on my car. I just had the windshield re-reiinstalled, as the bodyman that repaired the rust (cause of a leak) around the windshield did not do what he said he would do, which was fix it! It should not leak for a good while now, and now I can reinstall the jute and carpet since it will no longer get wet. I can finish my dynamat install, and then I can begin to look at reinstalling the headliner. I might have a quiet car again! Full interior, along with dynamat and the foil-backed jute too? I hope it is worth the trouble.

Anyways, just a quick note to congratulate you on your success, and whine about my recent lack of it... :-)

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---