Port matching

David Utley wrote:

> Mark, When I tried to match-port my exhaust mani., I found it way too
> hard to grind that down without taking tons of time...  I was using a
> pneumatic die grinder...  What did you do that I did not?  Was your
> mani new?

I used a cheapo $18.95 Ebay electric die grinder.  You need to use
stones on the exhaust manifold, but I didn't find it overly difficult...
     My exhaust manifold was (very) well used...  Sandpaper rolls won't
do anything but the final "polish", but a good aggressive stone should
work ok...

Mark.
75 x2
80 S