'79 Scirocco and '03 Jetta Parts For Sale

I have the following parts for sale...email me, or MSN Messenger me
(scirocco-funksoulkitty, kirstenjensen1@msn.com) if you are interested in
any of the items...I can provide pictures upon request as well as shipping
weights. All items are located in MD. In terms of price....you haggle with
me....I'll check going rate....I'll get back to you....you buy part.

'79 Rocco: All of them are in good working order....only reason they are
going is because I have gone upgraded....

CIS airbox, fuel distributor, fuel lines, etc....
90 Amp Alternator
Starter
Distributor
Coil
Air duct and both rubber air boots
Water pump
Brake booster and mounting bracket
A2 throttle body
Intake manifold (to match A2 TB)
Front brake calipers

Hood - not the best...not the worst condition....

Jetta Parts:  All of them are in good working order....only reason they are
going is because I didn't need them for my engine swap....

2003 Jetta (8k on it)

Axles
Differential
02J (112 mm) axle flanges