Free Parts! (plus a few things for sale)

Hey all,

I'm going to be losing a bunch of storage space soon, and I
need to get rid of a lot of stuff.  If anyone wants to
forward this to the Vortex etc, be my guest.  I'd like to
have this stuff gone in the next couple weeks, or it's
getting tossed.  With very few exceptions, I will not ship
- must be picked up.  (Delivery may be possible within the
Dayton / Columbus / Cincinnati area.)

Tonight's list, body panels:

-A1 GTI passenger door, no glass, black.
-(2) A1 Rabbit hoods, both red.
-(2) pair Rabbit fenders, one set blue, one set red.
-A2 GTI hood, red.
-A2 GTI rear hatch, silver.
-A2 GTI passenger door, silver.
-A2 GTI 4 headlight grille, no hardware or outer lights.
-A2 GTI Zender rear spoiler, slight blue overspray.
-B3 Passat driver's door, no glass, red.
-B3 Passat passenger front door, complete minus mirror,
red.
-B3 rear doors, complete, red.
-B3 rear spoiler, red.

Thanks!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen