[engine] '94 passat vr6 no start

> The fuel pump runs off of the spark trigger, so with missing fuel pump
> and spark, you can likely rule out issues like cap, rotor, wires, coil.
> the reason for no spark must be before the trigger (hall sender, etc).
> hth
> Al

   just a quick note to those who sent ideas. i stuck to the k.i.s.s.
method and started with relays. ended up being a $6 ecu relay (wtf?).
plugged it in and the car started with no problems. gimmie my cid any
day....  anyways, thanx again to all. the camaraderie is why the list is
the best.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com