Subject: Neat Hella stuff...

David wrote:
======================
List,
  I saw this some time back, and have been meaning to offer it to you
all...  This place sells all sorts of interesting Hella pieces.  118db
electric horns, relay blocks for under-hood install, neat lighs, blah,
blah, blah...  A friend got a set of the horns, and likes the fact that
he can now honk with authority...  :-)

http://www.rallylights.com

This may be old news, but I thought it might interest some of you.  If
anyone here has indeed ordered from them, please let me know if you had
any problems, or if you would order from them again...

David
======================

They've been around a while, and get good reviews on the Audi lists.
Good pricing, too.  Might put a pair of the fogs on my coupe q like this
guy did: http://home.ec.rr.com/miktip/page1.htm .

also:
=====================
Subject: Anyone have alignement specs for an '02 Eurovan?

I don't know where else to ask, other than Vortex...  Believe it or not,
the alignment computer here does not have them...  :-(  Luckily, we are
not doing it here (no one really understands the vans anyways...)...

Any help or suggestion is appreciated...

David
=====================
Under separate cover...

Chris

---
Chris Miller
Training Development
[i] The Information Foundry at Robert Bentley, Inc.
Tel: 617.528.4113
Cell: 617.875.3792
mailto:chris.miller@infofoundry.com
http://www.infofoundry.com