I am on a roll. Roc in a Lexus commercial

Well, now I feel left out. I was <gasp> driving (certain doggish silver
cars) a good deal of the evening, and when I wasn't (after I found the
beer), I was in the garage. Just when there is something DECENT on TV too.

And we are sad eh? But it's all good. Did you notice if the Lexus looked
nice? (I thought not)

BTW, does a twelve step programme for Scirocco addiction involve buying
twelve Sciroccos? Just wondering. (I'm only at three, it's enough)

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"