Scirocco sighting on tv

I think I was first back in May.

from the archives:
Scirocco on Tonight's episode of Cold Case

Subject: Scirocco on Tonight's episode of Cold Case
From: dswalterwi at earthlink.net (Don Walter)
Date: Sun May 23 19:04:31 2004

Just see a white MK II on tonights episode of Cold Case (Lovers Lane).
 It was in the very beginning.  The two teenagers were killed shortly
after.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1969 Beetle
1969 Karman Ghia
1971 Karman Ghia
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)