Argh - spun wheel bearing

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 11:03:43PM -0400, Allyn wrote:
> note:
> a1 hubs are $25 *NEW* from potterman
> Al

Yep, that's where I bought my bearings from.  Has I known the hub was
trashed, I'd have bought one from him.  However, my car was up on
jackstands for a grand total of an hour before the bastard apartment
complex slapped a big orange sticker on the windshield saying that the car
would be towed if it is not moved by wednesday.

I do think that I'll call Bow-Wow and see what they get for a new hub
before I go to pull-a-part.  Getting that inner race off the hub was a bit
PITA.

Dan

--
On a clear disk you can seek forever.